- Windows XP 32 bit
- Linux x86 32 bit (built on Fedora Core 8, tested on Fedora Core 8 and SuSE 10.3)
- Linux x86 64 bit (built on Red Hat Enterprise 4)
- Mac OS X Intel (built on Mac OS X 10.4.11)
- Mac OS X PPC (built on Mac OS X 10.4.11 - G5 CPU)
- Gaussian 09 to 03 converter shell script - provided by Lorenz Blum. In order for this script to work you need to provide the
POP=keywords to the Gaussian calculation.
A subversion repository containing the source code is available here: http://molekel.cscs.ch/svn/molekel
The Mac OS executables require X11 due to a dependency in one of the libraries we use. The X11 environment is available on the Mac OS installation DVDs; specific information on X11 is available on the Apple website. To check if X11 is already installed on your system open the Finder->Utility folder and verify that an X11 icon is present.